To Get 50% Off Your Entire Order Use Code: 50off


A world of plastic...

Canada alone produces 3.3 million tonnes of plastic every year, and of that number, less than 10% is recycled. So what about the other 90%? Well, that ends up in oceans and landfills.

It is clear that recycling is not going to solve the world's plastic crisis, which is why refill style-stores have been named one of top global packaging trends for 2020.

So what needs to change?

While current alternatives do somewhat address the issue of plastic reduction, they are often super inconvenient and time consuming which makes shifting behaviours to use them difficult.

What we need is a service that enables us to effortlessly adopt and maintain refill-style shopping.

About us